With Reputation Management, you can keep on top of online activity affecting the reputation of your business, including reviews, listings, and social media. Reviews are critical to the success of today’s business – In fact, nearly 90% of consumers say they’ll only consider using a business if they have an average rating of 3-5 stars.
With our complete Reputation Management & Customer Voice program, you have the power to gather customer experiences to boost online review power and drive more business. You can win the trust of new customers, collect their valuable feedback and show up where they are looking online.
Deliver an influential customer feedback tool that will have your clients seeing stars!
- Compile reviews from dozens of sites so you can easily see what’s being said about your business online.
- Improve search rank by identifying online business listings that are inaccurate or missing from important directories and online listing sources.
- Monitor where your business is mentioned in various sources, including news sites, blogs and social networks. Plus, highlight the most positive and negative mentions using automated sentiment analysis.
- Use competitive benchmarking to see how your business stacks up to the competition on social media outlets and local searches.
- Respond to Google and Facebook reviews in just two clicks using pre-loaded default templates. Plus, you can edit or delete any templates and customize your own.
- Use happy customers to win new customers: Leverage the voice of brand champions to improve your business’ online word-of-mouth. Invite existing customers to share their experiences online so new customers know your business can be trusted.
- Collect feedback to better your business: Ensure customers are getting what they want and expect. Invite them to share their experiences so you can put their valuable feedback to work.
- Build a targeted presence across popular review sites: Make sure your reviews show up where customers spend the most time. We focus on collecting feedback on the review sites that impact your business.
- Increase your ranking in local search: Maximize the SEO benefits of positive customer experiences. Gathering authentic reviews will help you show up in search so new customers can find you.
- Reach customers wherever they are: Customer Voice gives you the flexibility to request reviews on the medium that works best for your customers—either text message or email.
The reputation of a business is both what they say about themselves and what others say about them. Managing reputation is nothing new; what’s new is how the internet and social media have changed the way businesses are being defined and how fast their reputations spread.
Presence management is making sure that customers can find the right information about a business online. Correct and consistent listings across directories, review sites and social networks is crucial.
It’s clear that customers are sharing their opinions online. Seventy-two percent of consumers say they trust online reviews as much as personal referrals, so whether it’s a testimonial, a detailed article on someone’s blog, or an offhand comment on Twitter, people are now chatting 24/7—and local business owners need to be paying attention.
Consumers often search online for a local business with recent reviews and an average review rating of at least four stars. If a business doesn’t fall into that category, there’s a good chance they’re losing potential customers to competitors. To avoid losing sales, it’s important to continuously generate positive reviews while managing the negative ones.
For local businesses, having a steady stream of recent reviews is crucial. 73% of consumers say reviews written more than 3 months ago aren’t relevant anymore. Customers want to see reviews that relate to the business as it is today.
• Bulk upload customers
• Unlimited email review request capabilities
• Bulk send emails
• Send SMS review requests, available through add-ons
• Bulk send SMS
• Up to 40 saved templates
• Review generation widget
An unlimited number of email review requests can be sent per day.
Due to mobile service provider standards the daily limit of SMS requests is 150. If you are sending a large number of SMS requests per day, this helps prevent your number from being flagged as a spam account.